Wednesday 7 January 2015

Poster Photos


Today, I took some photos that I may want to use as the photo for my poster. My main idea for my poster is to have Jennifer (me) holding up the £5 note with her number on to her camera, covering her face, or most of her face. I like this idea as Jennifer isn't revealed until the end of the short film and this way it still keeps her a mystery even in the poster, it doesn't spoil anything.

Here are the photos I took today:



This is the one I am using:

 
I like this photo because it covers the woman's face which is what I wanted to do seeing as you don't find out who the woman is until the end of the film: it doesn't spoil the mystery. As well as this the £5 note is situated in the centre and is a key feature to poster which I like as this is the object that controls the narrative.


No comments:

Post a Comment