Friday 16 January 2015

Film Poster Part 5

I have changed my poster a lot since yesterday as I was having trouble choosing a background to use.
 

  • I have changed all of the details from the poster to opposite sides.
  • I have added a blurred photo of James in the background. However, I haven't decided if this photo that is going to stay as I think it is too dark for the poster. I might take some still shots when shooting the final scenes to use as the background. I have just used this photo as an idea.
  • I have changed all the font to white to make sure it can be seen on the poster.
  • I have started to had some logos of brands that could have been associated with the short film, for example Film 4. Here I will also be including the film festival award/logo here.



No comments:

Post a Comment