Monday 26 January 2015

Photos

While filming this weekend, Jayme and I took some photos to use on our reviews and poster. Here are my photos:

I think these two photos are taken two far away, a medium-close up shot would probably be better than a long shot. You can't see Joe's face.


I like the shot type of this photo. The space on the left hand side leaves space for the photo of the woman. The fact he is looking to the left also adds to this because when the other photo is layered over top, it will look like he is looking at her.


I like this shot for the review. The couple holding hands shows the film is a romance; it's a typical shot for the romance genre. However, the first shot cuts of Joe's head and has people in the background but I like the second photo and think it will work well.






No comments:

Post a Comment