Did you enjoy the short film? Explain why?
- Yes I really enjoyed it, I liked the mystery of who the girl was.
- Yes it was really interesting and different.
- It was an easy watch and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- I liked that the flashbacks at the end of the short told the story.
What was your favourite part about the short film?
- Loved the music (love Boyce Avenue)
- The flashbacks and finding out what happening.
- I liked the black and white edit to show the difference between past and present.
- It sucked me in, I wanted to know who the number on the note belonged to.
- Easy to understand and follow.
- No, it was easy to understand.
- No, it was all good.
- It was a little confusing at the start because there is no dialect, I wasn't really sure if they definitely broke up, but apart from that it wasn't too bad.
What was your opinion of the location we chose to use?
- Good choice of locations, I really liked the restaurant, cute and quirky.
- Locations were good, but the Christmas decorations were unnecessary.
- I really enjoyed the actors performance.
- Acting was professional and believable.
- Overall a good job.
- Yes, definitely will show some of my friends.
- It's short and easy to watch so yes!
- The music fit nicely and the lyrics suited what was happening.
- I really loved the feel the music added to the short.
- The black and white flashbacks filling in the story, definitely.
- The first text was really interesting and caught my attention.
- There wasn't much camera movement.
- I would have liked it better if dialogue was used.
- Show some more of the text messages to show how the relationship grows.
- Maybe add in dialogue