Friday 5 December 2014

Review Part 2

Next, I have added the 'Credits and Synopsis' section to the review. This is featured in nearly every Sight & Sound review so it needed to be added. It included everyone involved including the cast and crew and well as a synopsis/plot of the film being reviewed. Though it is still not completed as I need to include the names of the Producer/Editor etc.
 
 
 
Next, I need to add in the review, which I have already started writing and make room for an image which will be added in when it has been taken. I already have an idea of what I want the image to be: the very last moment of the short film when the two characters walk off together.
 
As well as this, somewhere I want to add a star rating. Though this is not used in Sight & Sound magazine, I still want to include it in my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment