Tuesday, 16 December 2014


This week we have refilmed the scenes that we previously that I mentioned in a previous post that we couldn't use. This is shown above. We have improved the brightness and made sure that the camera was focused and clear so the audience can read the text. We made sure to change the time on the phone so it would match any of the shots that we will be using from filming the last time.

As well as this, we decided to film some more long shots of the character, instead of just having lots of close ups of the text messages. Here is one example below:

No comments:

Post a Comment