Thursday 16 January 2014

Completed Contents Page

This is my finished contents page so far. It includes the changes that I made due to the questionnaire.

 

  • I added the magazine’s website on the bottom left hand corner of the magazine, and the magazine title on the bottom right next to the page number.
  • Since there was an even about of answers on the question about my title I decided to include the title of the magazine on the contents page, but only have it very small.
  • I included a “SUBSCRIBE” section in the top left, which has the front cover of another issue alongside it.
  • “GET £35 WORTH OF DOWNLOADS FOR FREE,” helps persuade the audience to buy a subscription.
  • Also, I added a QR Code that, when scanned on a smart phone, will take the user straight to the Rhythmix website.

No comments:

Post a Comment