Sunday, 8 December 2013

Updated Front Cover

This is now the updated version of my cover with some of my photos on. I used the Quick Selection Tool to delete the background of both the main photo, and the photo that is used at the bottom as a poster. I made the main photo fit the size of the front cover, with one of the models head covering part of the title as typical convention of a magazine cover.

Now, I need to add the rest of the photos onto my cover, as posters, similar to the one that is found at the bottom of the cover. I also need to add the story headlines onto the cover and the strapline.

No comments:

Post a Comment